Fitness for BIGG Results
…Inspired over 200 children to live healthier lifestyles
- Provides a 6-10 week challenge to motivate your child to move more, eat healthier and build a strong “I Can” attitude
- Challenges all levels and abilities in a boot camp-like fitness experience that enhances agility, endurance, strength, coordination, and teamwork skills
- Provides a nutritious snack to encourage kids to try new foods and to reinforce that healthy foods taste good.
- Uses a variety of fun equipment such as stability balls, agility ladders, obstacle courses, balance disks and more.
- Focuses on setting personal health goals, tracking progress and earning Olympic incentives